My hometown!

 Kyoto:A Great Place

My hometown is Kyoto. It have a lot of history and good sweets.Please visit there sometimes. I'll write some information about it in my blog today.                      


(good links for more information about Kyoto)


(5 fun things to do in Kyoto)


1 There are many tourist spot.(shrine and temples)




2 There are a lot of nature!(This picture is Togetsukyo)




3 There are beautiful food called nerikiri!





4 You can communicate with foreign peoples!




5 You can wear Kimono or Yukata for sightseeing!





(YouTube video)




(Google Map)

Comments

  1. I've always liked Kyoto. This is because, Kyoto can feel Japanese culture and see many nature. I think everything in Kyoto is beautiful. But I read this blog and found out what I didn't know. I wanted to go to Kyoto even more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are many popular spots in Kyoto. I have been to Kyoto in several time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not eaten nerikiri so I would like to eat. Where can I eat it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Kyoto! Kyoto is the best place to feel Japanese soul.
    I want to make and eat nerikiri.

    ReplyDelete
  5. your hometown is beautiful and I love Kyoto! I want to go there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like Kyoto! Because Kyoto is very beautiful city! I want to go there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been to Kyoto several time, but I would like to visit there more

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kyoto is a very nice place. I haven't heard Nerikiri and I want to eat this.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listen to Music Survey Analysis